(I plan on doing a lot of writing. Hold me to that. Email me and ask, 'Finished the next book yet, Steph? I'm waiting.' It's even better if you actually are.)
If you are thinking: 'I would very much like to read some Steph Bowe ramblings, how will I survive without these glorious posts?' here are some older posts from the blog that I quite like that you may not have seen yet! Also you are probably not thinking that.
- 'The road to publication.'
- 'Why you should be Facebook friends with your parents.'
- 'It's super important that you know.'
- 'Being in love with a fictional character is probably not a good thing. But I'm not really in a position to judge.'
- 'Edward Cullen vs. Teenage Boys vs. Steph Bowe.'
- 'Jealousy: the singularly most useless emotion in existence.'